The West Tampa Chamber would love to help you celebrate your special event! Do you have a new business? A milestone anniversary? How about a new location, owner or rebranding?
The Chamber will provide a staff member or ambassador, the large ceremonial scissors and ribbon, and advertising for your event. You will be promoted on our website, events calendar and social media pages.
Helpful hints on planning your event:
- Fill out the ribbon cutting request form and submit. We must have the form completed in order to schedule your event.
- It is best to plan your event at least a month out to allow for time to promote and advertise the event through the Chamber.
- Remember to check the West Tampa Chamber member directory for help with your food, photography, marketing materials and other planning items.
- Best attendance for ribbon cuttings is during the work day 9 am – 5 pm. While we cannot guarantee Chamber member attendance this time frame proves to have the best attendance track record.
- We cannot host a ribbon cutting on the same day as any of our preplanned monthly events (ie. membership luncheon, Board of Directors meeting, education events, or other signature event)